Location: Chicago or Dallas, remote to start but hybrid model (1 day a week) in Chicago or Dallas
- 3 – 5 years experience in Web Application Development – Angular
- 3 – 5 years experience in Experience in design and implementation
- 3 – 5 years experience in Experience with a CI/CD pipeline GIT, Stash, Bit Bucket, Artifactory, Jenkins, etc.
- Expereince in developing Web components/ custom elements in Angular or other frame works.
- Knowledge of delivery of Large Scale Web and/or Mobile Applications
- Knowledge of various cloud infrastructure hardware and software such as Openstack, AWS, GCP and Azure, as well as the underlying architecture for hyper-converged technologies.
- Experience managing software deliverables using tools like Jira / Rally
- Experience in TDD
- Experience in one or more of the following cloud platforms: Cloud Foundry, Openshift, AWS Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google App Engine, Heroku, or other PaaS technologies
- Experience in OS virtualization and containerization technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes
- Large scale distributed software design and development experience
- Knowledge of secure architecture and desgn: PCI, OWASP top 10, secure coding standards