Job Type: w2 contract
Job Location: Florida
- Must have 5 years of experience analyzing business problems and translating business requirements into mobile application solutions considering such factors as system performance, usability, quality, cross-system interdependencies, scalability, and total cost of ownership
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience architecting, designing, and developing highly scalable and available mobile applications for retail customers, including ecommerce transactions.
- Experience developing Android apps in Java or Kotlin
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK and Android Studio, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes and hardware configuration.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, ad best practices.
- Strong knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Strong knowledge on various testing strategies and frameworks
- Experience with code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience with offline storage, threading and performance tuning
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Familiarly with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Familiarly with submitting mobile applications to Google Play for public release.
- Familiarly with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Familiarly with Jetpack APIs such as: Hilt, Compose, Navigation, Paging, and Camera X.
- Familiarly with App bundle and associated delivery options
- Strong problem- determination skills and resolution experience.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business or other analytical discipline or equivalent experience.